Friday 30 November 2012

Hellohellohello. Its been awhile since I last update my blog huh. Hehhe. Alhamdulilah, things have been fine lately. But I am tired bcus there's alot of activites going on in my life. And I just had picnic w Ameerah and the siblings.

So, if it wasnt because of the picnic, I guess, Farhan & I wouldnt be back together by now. And we follow our normal date, 200212. Hehehe! I'm so happy. I feel happy when I'm with him and I can be myself. I love him for who he is, and I feel secured when I'm w him. Although we've been seperated w each other for quite some time, I still miss him and rmbr all our memories. Its just hard to forget someone you've been with for 7months huh. Well, thats how I feel. I just hope, aft all this, I want us to last, next Dec, its our 10th months. I learnt from our lesson in the past, I will commit in this relationship because I love him and I want to be with him forever. Whatever people wanna say about me, I dont care anymore, insyallah if I cant take it, then I really dont know what to say. Nao that we're back together, I'm happy, I miss youuuu. And most importantly, I love you so much, <3 Hehhe!

Picnic w the sisters! It was amazing! Unexpectedly, we played w the sand and water. Heheh! Azurrah was so cute, she kept finding her brother, like, very worried regarding her brother's whereabouts. Then, I got wet w them, they splash me to the water :( Bohoo! But, if it wasnt because of this, I wouldnt have fun, wouldnt I? Farhan joined us later, around 545? Then we had a talk, about our memories together, the places in Punggol, whatever we did, I miss us, I miss our memories, I MISS YOU. I really should thank the sisters for us being back together. I love you girls so much, just like, my blood sisters, xx Meet up soon okay sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment