Sunday 25 November 2012


Hello, okay, today was a simple stay home sunday for me, I didnt even go madrasah prolly cus I was caught up w stuffs, ohwellz. Do you know how tiring issit for me to cry for 2 days straight and for long hours, it hurts, and its tiring. Alhamdulilah, Matrepz was there to listen and be a listening ear. He even advice on good stuffs, alhamdulilah, bcus if he isnt here, I think I'd still be crying alone and saying stupid stuffs. I am just blessed that I have wonderful friends, I mean, who isnt? I feel so down lately, so emotionally hurt and paranoid. I dont feel the hyperness in me where I would laugh, shout and be wild. Where is that? I've been emo-ing and not being myself. I just wish I can be myself again. Please, I hope. Amin :')

So, something to cheer me up and good to remember. Last friday night, on the 23rd of Nov, we went to town, and by we, I mean, eilah, ila, dayah, zak, the twins, raimi, juwaidi & I. We went to watch AhBoysToMen at Cineleisure, actually, the purpose of us going there is to watch Pitch Perfect, then cannot make it sbb dah fully booked. Bohoo for us! :( Anyway, so, we decided to watch AhBoysToMen, it was really hilarious, I cant stop laughing, heheheh! But, watching movie w Azim, ya'allah, his sooo noisy, but nvm, I understand :) Heh. Aft movie, Dayah had to go home, dah janji mama. So, the rest of us, which is 8 of us, went around town and walked. Walked Ion then went one round back to Plaza Singapura. It was fun but tiring though, but nvm, I managed to know Juwaidi better :') His actually a nice guy and his funny, esp pampered. Adui, pampered kids walking to town together, omg. HAHAHA. Okokay, dah go back ps, all went seperate ways and we head back home. Priddy tiring though bcus before I went town, I had Poly Attachment, and spent half a day there. Played Pool, & table soccer, gosh! The ice cream there is wow! HAHA, and a good mentor was there to treat us, Alhamdulilah :') Blessed.

So, I guess that's all? Oh, and once again, thankyou Matrepz once again for today :') xx

No comments:

Post a Comment