Monday 31 December 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR! hehehe, wow, its already 2013, time flies so fast huh. well, its 2013 already, its time to focus because, im going to sit for my N level this year, oh my god. quite nervous and scared. im afraid of not making it for Ns, esp maths :( walao. i feel like giving up. hais. okay, since its 2013, i need a new resolution and a focus mindset.

in terms of relationship, i want me and Han to last, insyallah. i just hope we could understand each other and i wouldnt be so annoying and fussy. i seriously also need to stop being a burden for him, as we both seriously need to focus on our studies. i want Han to understand that i do love him. and i should stop paitao-ing our important dates. what a girlfriend am i right. i really feel bad le. well, i can say he is important in my life rn. <3 hehehe. i am a girlfriend right, then why do i keep hurting him and make him cry? what kind of girlfriend am i. walao. life for us has been shitty lately, i just hope things will get better for us. 2012 has been a good learning journey for us. alhamdulilah, i love you so much baby, <3

well, i just hope my studies will be better, insyallah, and i really need to focus. i cant be focusing on things that is not important. i think, dates can hold up right? sacrifise all this for our future, there's nothing wrong right? well, i hope Han can understand this and allow me to do so. he could still fetch me aft my remidials or study dates w my mates right? okay, thats all for now, i will blog soon, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment